The Facts About Trenbolone Acetate
Trenbolone Acetate is the most popular of all forms and versions of Trenbolone. With the short acting ester - Acetate, attached it makes it even more versatile than it already is. Because Trenbolone is widely used as a cutting and bulking steroid it now comes in both short and long acting preparations. These short and long acting versions are both utilised to great advantage by body builders and athletes around the world.
Trenbolone Acetate has a distinct mechanism of action, which allows it to add quality muscle mass whilst simultaneously reducing body fat all over the body. Its attributed do not stop there either, Trenbolone Acetate also has the ability to add a large amount of strength to the user in a short period of time.
Trenbolone is a 19-Nor derived anabolic steroid, similar to Nandrolone (Deca) but far stronger its mechanisms of action. Trenbolone, the extremely anabolic and androgenic parent hormone exerts powerful effects on the body when used in the correct dose(s). Trenbolone Acetate is one of, if not the strongest anabolic steroid available to the masses. Why? Well, here are some of the mechanisms it exerts on the body and shed some light on to why it’s so powerful:
- Carries an anabolic and androgenic rating of 500. This is 4 times the amount of testosterone
- Increases protein synthesis lowering the amount of time taken to recover after exercise
- Trenbolone Acetate or GP Tren Acetate 100 greatly increases serum IGF-1 – which is a potent growth factor
- Reduces cortisol and glucocorticoid hormones
- Increase red blood cell count increasing stamina
- Elevates nitrogen retention and positive nitrogen balance